Sunday 5 October 2014

Finders, Keepers

A warm hello to all the esteemed readers and patrons of this blog.
I am really grateful of high the readers of this blog have appreciated, liked, and encouraged the articles they found over here.
I am really fortunate enough to find myself such interactive and interested readers,who would actually appreciate, suggest modifications and discuss pointers in an attempt to further improve the articles, and thus, this very blog.
Needless to say, this blog has seen a fair amount of rise in the numbers of visitors per day, which not only read, but also leave their valuable comments for me to ponder upon, revaluate, retrospect and come back more powerful.

After a few odd 56000+ views, I am proud to announce, that Leadstart Publishing has decided to publish my first ever novel, which goes by the name of "Finders, Keepers"

Finders Keepers is a fictional novel based on Indian history and mythology. If you have been an avid follower of the blog, you know what to expect, in there. If you havent been, well, the book would still be able to hold your interest.

Please join the Facebook page and invite others as well to do the same.
Please help me promote the book and the page and make it a huge success.

Please click here and like the page which comes up - Finders, Keepers


With great hopes that the way you guys have liked my blog, you will like the book as well, I would wait in anticipation as you guys keep joining the page :)


No comments:

Post a Comment